Gable cause of death Revealed: Actor died from an accidental drug overdose

0
884
Gable cause of death Revealed: Actor died from an accidental drug overdose
Gable cause of death Revealed: Actor died from an accidental drug overdose

The cause of death was revealed for the grandson of legendary silver screen actor Clark Gable has been revealed. He was 30 years old.

Clark Gable III died of an accidental fentanyl overdose, reported TMZ, citing the Dallas County medical examiner. He also had oxycodone and generic alprazolam (Xanax) in his system when he died.

The examiner said his time of death was 9:11 a.m. on Feb. 22, the report said. Gable had a history of abusing alcohol, marijuana, and Xanax.

His fiancée found him unresponsive in bed.

Gable is best known as being the grandson of the “Gone With The Wind” actor, who died in 1960. However, reports a the time of his death said he was an aspiring actor in his own right and was the host of “Cheaters.”

READ  Lion mauls zookeeper to death after he forgot to lock enclosure properly

His father, John Clark Gable, is the only son of Clark Gable, the legendary actor.

He was filming in Dallas when he died, and his family told TMZ that he had no prior health issues.

“Cheaters” creator Bobby Goldstein said he never saw Gable use drugs, the news outlet also reported.

“It’s is with an extremely heavy heart we say goodbye to my beautiful son Clark,” his mother wrote at the time of his death, according to an Instagram post. “He passed this morning. I will always be next to you my beautiful son. Mom.”

READ  Biggest Bank Robbery In The World: Robbers dig 600-meter tunnel in Sao Paulo

His sister Kayley Gable issued a statement about his death, saying, “My brother was found unresponsive this morning by his fiancé and didn’t wake up .. I LOVE YOU CLARKIE I’m so sorry we couldn’t save you my heart is broken and shattered RIP.”

Clark Gable was an Oscar-winner in “It Happened One Night,” and appeared in other classics such as “Mutiny on the Bounty and “Run Silent, Run Deep.”

READ  Gillette ad toxic masculinity: "The Best a Man Can Get."

Prince, Lil Peep, Tom Petty, and Mac Miller are among several celebrities who have passed away due to fentanyl overdoses.

In August, President Donald Trump urged the Senate to pass a measure to stop synthetic opioid drugs such as fentanyl from being transported into the United States via the U.S. Postal Service system.

“It is outrageous that Poisonous Synthetic Heroin Fentanyl comes pouring into the U.S. Postal System from China,” he wrote on Aug. 20.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.