Kids hospitalized for consuming cannabis chocolate, Report

0
234
Kids hospitalized for consuming cannabis chocolate, Report
Kids hospitalized for consuming cannabis chocolate, Report

Two children from Brandon were taken to hospital on Saturday afternoon after consuming pieces of a cannabis-infused chocolate bar.

The kids, aged five and two discovered the chocolate in the kitchen, Brandon Police Service Staff Sgt. Brian Partridge said.

READ  UK draws up battle plan in case of North Korea war

The incident happened at approximately 4:30 p.m..

“My understanding it was in a cabinet over the fridge, and normally that would be a pretty safe place to keep things that were not for kids,” Partridge said.

READ  UK heatwave: Hottest day EVER? temperatures could break all-time British record

They were set to be notified if the children’s conditions changed, so they’re assuming they’re okay, he said.

READ  Woman in Arizona rescued 6 days after car crash

No charges will be laid, but Child and Family Services has been notified.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.