Rat in soup and here’s what the owner’s have to say

0
460
Rat in soup and here's what the owner's have to say
Rat in soup and here's what the owner's have to say

It was only two days ago that someone found a dead rat in their soup at a popular restaurant in Vancouver. No, this wasn’t some new type of trendy soup with a crazy name, this was actually a dead rat that someone found while eating a bowl of clam chowder at a very well-known restaurant in the city.

On December 27, a Vancouverite found a full sized dead rat in their Manhattan Clam Chowder that they ordered at the Crab Park Chowdery in Vancouver’s Gastown district. If you think this is some kind of sick joke, it isn’t. We reported the incident a few days ago and now it looks like the restaurant has officially responded to the incident.

READ  Parachute seen in Toronto (Video)

Shortly after the incident occurred, the shocked customer took photos and a video to show just how horrific the experience at Crab Park Chowdery was. In an effort to prove that this actually happened, the customer, Adele posted a video of the dead rat soup to Instagram to warn other customers.

In the video, you can see the customer pulls the dead rat out of their chowder soup. It’s surprising that the rat was in the soup without any staff noticing, especially considering it was nearly the size of the bowl of soup itself.

READ  Yulia Skripal hopes to return to Russia, Report

The Instagram caption read, “Today my friend ordered Manhattan clam chowder and had a little surprise in it – A RAT,” wrote Adele on her Instagram post. “Well I don’t know what else to say about it…. this place just need to be closed or at least people have to be aware about this situation.”

She continued, “The cafe is kinda popular though… I’m just trying to help people to avoid places like that, Its an awful feeling, it’s not a fly or a bug it’s a f*cking big fat rat boiling in the soup pot, which means my friend was not the only who had a chance to try it, ”

READ  Parkland On Time Cover ahead of March for Our Lives

The Instagram post quickly gained traction and numerous media outlets spread the word over the shocking soup. Shockingly, the restaurant remains open and here’s why. Vancouver Coastal Health has been investigating the incident since the video was posted last Thursday.

Initially, VCH ordered Mamie Taylor’s, the commissary kitchen where the bowl of clam chowder was prepared to shut down following the incident. According to the owners of Crab Park Chowdery, the food was made in Mamie Taylor’s kitchen, which was leased to Crab Park Chowdery and is located in the basement of the building.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.