Two charged after ‘online threat against Prince Harry’

0
258
Two charged after 'online threat against Prince Harry'
Two charged after 'online threat against Prince Harry'
Two charged after 'online threat against Prince Harry'
Two charged after ‘online threat against Prince Harry’

Three Neo Nazi terrorists have been arrested over making ‘death threats’ to Prince Harry.

The trio had been calling the Prince a ‘race traitor’ for marrying his b-racial wife Meghan Markle and as a result, the palace have had to ‘beef up’ security.

“Harry and Meghan’s security is always top-notch. But after this, they have increased security measures more than ever,” a royal family insider told Radar Online.

READ  Mexico serial killer couple accused of killing 20 women

“Harry and Meghan are well aware of the dangers that they both face and that’s why Meghan went through such rigorous training in firearms prior to the wedding, which was, essentially, boot camp.”

READ  Forest Hill Attacker Charged With Attempted Murder

Meghan who is half African American and half caucasian does not want to take any chances, particularly during her pregnancy.

“As Meghan’s pregnancy progresses, she and Harry are going to be seen in public less and less. They are not taking any chances when it comes to the safety of their family,” the source added.

READ  Michel Barnier Says Brexit Deal With UK 'Realistic' in 6-8 Weeks

Earlier last week a picture of the Prince was released of him being shot in the head by Sonnenkrieg Division with the caption “See ya later race traitor!”

The three terrorists were arrested on Thursday and are aged 17, 18 and 21.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.