Publix is opening its Covid-19 vaccine portal Monday morning at 7 a.m.
When you enter the site you will indicate whether or not you work in a school or child care center. If so, you will be placed in a priority queue. Everyone else will be able to book once all educators have had an opportunity to schedule an appointment.
The other eligible groups include:
- People ages 60 and older
- Health care workers with direct patient contact
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
- Firefighters 50 and older
- Sworn law enforcement 50 and older
- Anyone deemed extremely vulnerable to Covid-19 by a physician
Appointments are available in Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee counties.