Governor Cuomo announced that the state’s COVID-19 vaccine supply will increase by 20 percent for the next three weeks. This is due to the federal government increasing its supplies.
So if you are eligible, how can you go about getting the vaccine? Let’s break it down by pharmacy.
- Patients need register in advance at CVS.com or through the CVS Pharmacy app, and people without online access can contact CVS customer service: (800) 746-7287.
- Announced it will begin to administer COVID-19 vaccines to eligible populations on Thursday, February 11 at 32 CVS Pharmacy locations across New York.
- appointments will become available for booking as early as February 9 as stores receive shipments of vaccine.
- Supply for the limited rollout will be approximately 20,600 total doses.
- You’ll need to be signed into your Walgreens account first. Complete a screening, and if you’re eligible, you can choose a time and location for your appointment.
- You’ll be able to schedule your second dose after you receive your first vaccination.
- If you receive COVID-19 Registration Code, be sure to bring that with you to your appointment. Do NOT discard it as you will need that same code for your second dose appointment.