Welcome to the most definitive list of beaches ever assembled — a diverse collection of off-the-beaten-path slices of paradise from every hidden corner of our planet.
Each beach has been rated in terms of untouched beauty, remoteness, sand and water quality, annual days of sunshine and average annual temperature.
“For the past two months we’ve been reaching out to the best, and most experienced travel journalists, agents and bloggers to get their expert-opinions of the best beaches on the planet,” the company summarise, as reported by the Metro.
“This is truly the most up to date and definitive list in the world and will help your readership decide their winter holidays in the coming months.”
The list includes white sand, stunning mountains, clear waters and idyllic paradises, but unfortunately none of our UK stretches of beach were name-checked.
Here are the top 10 beaches, according to FlightNetwork:
1. Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, United Kingdom
2. Whitehaven Beach, Australia
3. Anse Lazio, Seychelles
4. Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas
5. Navagio Beach, Greece
6. Baia Dos Porcos, Brazil
7. Playa Paraiso, Mexico
8. Hyams Beach, Australia
9. Hidden Beach, Mexico
10. Trunk Bay, United States Virgin Islands
11. Maya Bay, Thailand
12. Pig Beach, Bahamas
13. Blue Lagoon, Fiji
14. El Nido, Philippines
15. Muri Beach, Cook Islands, New Zealand
16. Saltwhistle Bay, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
17. Half Moon Bay, Antigua and Barbuda
18. Lucky Bay, Australia
19. Flamenco Beach, Puerto Rico, United States
20. Reynisfjara Beach, Iceland